* Project engineering and commissioning of Trend & Priva systems.
* Review of initial design against specification.
* Raising design issues with project manager and generating RFIs to issue to customer
* Valve sizing and equipment selection ensuring customer approval.
* Production of point’s schedules and descriptions of operation.
* Liaise with the customer to ensure design is in accordance with the customer’s requirements
* Management of design /technical file.
* Create strategy for Trend IQ2, IQ3 & IQ4 and Priva Blue ID in accordance with approved description
* Onsite pre-commissioning and commissioning of Trend IQ2, IQ3, IQ4, Priva Blue ID and LON &
* Fully engineer 963 supervisor software graphics and commission.
* Pre-commissioning of motor control panels including all panel drawing changes in pen for CAD to
* Manage all on site sub-contract works to ensure correct installation of control system.
* Generate System manuals using standard template and conversion to pdf format.
* Completion of weekly timesheets and written reports to Project Manager.
* Full compliance with company health & safety procedures.
* Completion of risk assessments, method statements and worksite inspection sheets for all on site
Your contracts will typically value between £ 15,000.00 to £ 100,000.00 and the work will be national.
Key Result Areas:
* Minimising commercial risk by ensuring customer approval of design.
* Efficient completion of engineering tasks within agreed timescales.
* Accurate and efficient design of outstation points lists and strategy in accordance with agreed
mode of operation.
* Effective customer witnessing and handover.
* Effective communication with Project Manager and customers site representatives.
* Project Managers, Project Engineers
* Project Coordinator.
* Area Sales Managers
Key skills and experience:
* Excellent electrical knowledge / background with awareness of 16th/ 17th Edition IEE Regulations
* Excellent knowledge of HVAC plant and control applications.
* Good knowledge of Trend products and engineering tools (SET).
* Good awareness of health and safety regulations including CDM.
* Excellent Communications skills (verbal and written).
* IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
* Experience of working in the construction environment.
* Flexible conscientious team player.
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and use own initiative
Salary is negotiable, you will be provided with a Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone and they pay for
accommodation and travelling expenses, when necessary you will be expected to stop over traveling
between sites (typically 1 or 2 nights per month)