Posted by: Gavin Dilkes
Our client. has a great opportunity for a part time office cleaner to become part of their experienced team in Kings Lynn,.
Established for over 30 years, our client is the market leader in the supply of specialist cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
With a UK-wide workforce of more than 550 fully trained employees we are large enough to provide a complete cleaning solution whilst still maintaining the core values that have made us the specialist Hygiene and Cleaning Support partner of choice to a number of leading food and beverage manufacturers.
The Facilities Cleaning Activities:
The Facilities Team carry out a variety of duties including office & meetings rooms.. The role we are currently recruiting for will have an emphasis on disinfecting touchpoints and communal areas withing the premises.
Reporting to the Site Supervisor you will form part of a committed and established cleaning team ensuring that the site is maintained to necessary hygiene and cosmetic standards.
Key Cleaning Team Responsibilities:
· Disinfection of touchpoints and communal areas
· Cleaning meeting rooms, reception areas, toilets, restaurant and office areas
· Ensure all activities are carried out and signed-off in accordance with hygiene, quality, and safety standards
· Ensure that correct cleaning equipment & materials are used appropriately
· Ensure that waste material is correctly disposed of in accordance with the client’s environmental systems
This is a great opportunity for a proactive and effective individual with a considered and professional attitude and a keen eye for detail to become part of a Facilities Cleaning Team
You will require:
· A robust command of the English language in both the spoken and written word
· Good interpersonal skills
· A positive and approachable manner
· A flexible and adaptable approach to changing client requirements
· An enthusiasm for a varied working environment
If you have the desired skills and experience required to excel in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.
Do you have a polite, positive & professional approach?
Do you have facilities/amenities cleaning experience?
Do you have a keen eye for detail?
Do you work well with minimum management input?
Hours are 17:30 – 20:30 Monday to Friday
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.