Posted by: shauntaylor
Synergy Personnel Services
My engineering client is looking for a Service Desk Scheduler to join their company based in Spondon.
Engineering backgroind preferable, but a background in the service industry is a must
• Plan & co-ordination of maintenance contracts.
• Plan & co-ordination of reactive jobs to achieve SLA
• Input of works orders for contracts onto Engineers Diary.
• Client / 3rd party liaison to arrange satisfactory execution of the works.
• Administration of customer databases / web portals with all relevant updates and feedback.
• Allocation of works to Engineers and sub-contractors taking full and appropriate regard to resource availability and engineer type / grade.
• Constant accurate maintenance of Engineers Diary.
• Placement of purchase orders for materials and sub-contractors as required through the Vixen IT system and inputting of delivery notes onto Vixen. To progress accounts queries on purchase invoices and see through to satisfactory resolution.
• Liaison with client’s representatives with regard to receipt, allocation and status of works orders, and updating of Engineers Diary.
• Progression of all WIP to ensure receipt of authorisation approvals / purchase orders from customers, including cost uplifts as required and in accordance with customer requirements.
• Completion of RA/MS as required
• Carry out general unspecified administrative tasks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.