Details of the role are as follows:
Definition of the Role
You are to be responsible for the smooth operation of Ventilation and Comfort Cooling
Contracts, you will work in a team comprised of a Main Board Director (responsible for estimating)
and a further Contracts Manager.
You must be ventilation biased and have had at least 10 years’ experience, on site and previous
understanding of design, installation and commissioning is essential for the role.
Your contracts will typically value between £ 40,000.00 to £ 250,000.00 and we work nationally.
You must be computer literate (Word/Excel). the company use Sage Construction as their purchase order and
costing tool. Training will be given.
You will be provided with a Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone and they pay for accommodation and
travelling expenses, you will be expected to stop over traveling between sites (typically 1 or 2 nights
Your duties are to include, but not limited to:
1. You are to be involved with your contract from the initial award at the point of hand over
from estimating to design. You are responsible for the Contract from Design to Completion
and will oversee the design and attend design team meetings along with design staff. You
are encouraged to give your opinion on the initial design principles to help ensure the
successful completion of the contract within the set budget.
2. You are to make sure that that all procurement and contracting activities are carried out in
accordance with legislation & company policy.
3. You are responsible for the preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessments for
both the Company and Sub Contractors and their timely submission in advance of the
works to the Client.
4. You are responsible for the site Health and Safety of your contract.
5. You are responsible for taking off and procuring all necessary resources from the contract
issue design drawings.
6. You are responsible for analysing the risk and recording any site changes to the issued
drawings and deliver a set of as fixed drawings for the timely production of the as fixed